Executive Director & Board President
Christopher V. Balthazar, MA, Executive Director (he/him)
Mr. Balthazar, MA has served as the Executive Director at TaskForce since 2019. He holds a Master’s degree in clinical psychology and school counseling from Roosevelt University in Chicago and is finalizing his dissertation to earn his doctoral degree in Community Psychology at National Louis University.
Prior to his leadership role at TaskForce, he had worked as a Research Project Director at Stroger Hospital (Cook County Health) for over 10 years conducting critical HIV prevention and treatment research among LGBTQ+ youth of Color.
Darnell N. Motley, PhD, Board President (he/him)
Dr. Motley, PhD is a Research Assistant Professor in the Section of Infectious Diseases and Global Health at the University of Chicago Medicine. He is also the Director of the Chicago Center for HIV Elimination (CCHE).
Dr. Motley is committed to examining and challenging how structural factors such as racism, homophobia, and health stigma attempt to limit the experiences of racial, sexual, and gender minorities and individuals living with HIV. As the Director of Structural Interventions for the Chicago Center for HIV Elimination (CCHE), Dr. Motley uses qualitative research to inform the development and adaptation of interventions intended to impact social determinants of sexual health.
- Christopher Balthazar, Executive Director: email@example.com
- Reyna Ortiz, Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DeMario Adams, Outreach Director: email@example.com
- Annie Smith, Office Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dameon Reid, Health Systems Navigator: email@example.com
- Elijah Barnes, Program Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aliyah Boclair, Program Assistant: email@example.com
- Honey Daniels, Program Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skai Roseburr, Program Assistant: email@example.com
- Nini Washington, Program Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org